transformer 3

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자그림이 조회 7회 작성일 2022-01-18 22:13:19 댓글 0

본문

Transformers 3 Ending Optimus Prime Vs Sentinal Prime & Megatron

Transformers: Dark Of The Moon

Optimus and Sentinel fight while Carly convinces Megatron that he will be replaced by Sentinel as leader of the Decepticons, goading him back into action. Sentinel gains the upper hand against Optimus but is incapacitated by Megatron before he can land the killing blow. Wishing to just reclaim leadership of the Decepticons, Megatron proposes a truce, but Optimus refuses and axes his head out, killing him. Sentinel pleads for his life, but Optimus kills him also (with Megatron's shotgun) for his betrayal. With all Decepticons finally defeated and the war finally ended, Carly and Sam are reunited, and the Autobots, knowing that Cybertron is badly damaged, remain on Earth still; making it their permanent home.
VanguardTrainer924 : TF 3: That’s a happy ending

TF 4 and 5: allow us to introduce ourselves.
SneakyMemelord : Easily the best kill in the whole franchise, everyone in my theater was like clapping and losing their mind. This franchise should’ve ended here
TheLemonoidPlays : Megatron: Saves Optimus

Optimus' axe: Allow me to introduce myself
Мр. Гефин : 9:30
In any war, there are calms between storms.
There will be days when we lose faith.
Days when our allies turn against us.
But the day will never come,
That we forsake this planet and its people.
- Optimus Prime
Angel Juanes : BumbleBee, best wingman in the world. I'd ride with him anytime. He is literally one of the best parts of these movies

Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011) - Freeway Chase - Only Action [4K]

Simply enjoy. Nothing more to say.

Movie info:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1399103/

Credits goes to: DreamWorks, Paramount Pictures, Hasbro.

Monetized by owner/s.

#KimerLorens #Kimer #Lorens
Kimer Lorens : There is only 1 thing that bothers me: how in hell can thoose guys run as fast as the cars or even fasters? I mean... Whats the point of taking car form anyway then? xD
General Kenobi : Not a single shot of cgi in this movie looks unrealistic. It’s amazing.
Rage_Scorpio : Transformers will always have the best CGI. This movie is nearly 10 years old and the CGI looks better than in Endgame
PMB : This came out in 2011, but the CGI is still unbelievably good. Even better than some CGIs today.
Games Nemsis : Who's here after rewatching whole trilogy?

Transformers 3- Dark of The Moon,Final Battle Schene Part1,in Full HD Blue Ray

1.Leafe like
2.Comment
3.Subscribe!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3PjVg7oxMI\u0026index=16\u0026list=RDIlrwjik2b2k
cheesy : When they are driving at 1:40 It sends me chills especially when brains says “autobots victory”
GuardianVerse Products : Ya know, Ironhide should have shoot Sentinel Prime immediately when Sentinel was about to kill him and also turn around at Sentinel.

I don't blame Sentinel for this even though you hate him. I blame Quintessa and Megatron because they made him do this and it's most Quintessa's fault because if you look at his eyes very closely, you can see a bit purple in his eyes. And if you seen Transformers: The Last Knight
You might know Optimus Prime got controlled by Quintessa, that's exactly what happened to Sentinel Prime.

I don't care what you call me,ok?.
Bemused Virginia : I LOVE THIS BETTER THEN THE 5 and 4
HX20 games : Godda love the entire Glass building scene
Jonah Barroga : 3:46 "i dont even care if the building collapses, im having a heart attack anyways" lol

#transformer 3

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 6,345건 19 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.urbanspace.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz